Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Countdown is Here

Greetings Friends!


It has been a few weeks since I last wrote. I am afraid wedding frenzy has quite consumed us here...between helping my person work and plan and sew and make bows I fear there has been no time left for writing. However, with only three days to go before the wedding on Saturday, my person stole a few moments to change me into my wedding attire. Relatives begin arriving tommorrow and there will be precious little time to change little dolls into their wedding finery. So, here I am, ready to provide support at my person's wedding. She found a quaint little basket (labeled as a "makeup case") that accomodates my dress and flower basket so I can be with her as much as possible during the next few days. Although, I fear she will have to make the walk down the aisle without me....but, I will be safely in the congregation with a friend so I might peek out and watch the procedings. Well, back to last minute bow making!